January 14, 2022
Sleep Medicine in the News – Our Top Picks This Week!
Friday 14th Jan 2022
Welcome to our roundup of the week’s best sleep stories and top industry news from around the world, including; all things sleep health, sleep apnea, telemedicine and breakthroughs in these fields:
1. How to Stay Asleep at Night – Wall Street Journal
2. Drinking Alcohol Makes It Easier To Fall Asleep: True Or False? – Mind Body Green
4. Telehealth Grows, but Medicare Has Woes – Managed Health
5. Expert advice on how to stop snoring – The Times
6. What is the difference between narcolepsy and sleep apnea? – Medical News Today
7. Sleep Reset 2022: Getting Your Sleep Back to Normal – Health \ US News
8. 6 Pieces Of Expert Sleep Advice For 2022 – Forbes.com
***and one awesome sleep influencer you should follow this week!***
Sleep Apnea Stories Podcast on Instagram or check out her website here.