February 23, 2021
Fantastic Telemedicine Opportunity For Sleep Physicians – Extend Your Practice Online, or Create Your Own Virtual Practice
About the Opportunity:
We are quickly expanding throughout America, focused on building a brilliant team of sleep medicine providers who want to add telemedicine to their existing practice and take their practice online or start their own telemedicine practice for sleep apnea care.
Ognomy operates a HIPAA-compliant, web-based comprehensive sleep telemedicine platform; and the physicians we partner with can provide sleep telemedicine services to patients via this platform.
It is the only end-to end, virtual sleep apnea care platform where doctors can evaluate, diagnose and treat patients, all from the comfort of their homes.
Ognomy has respected roots in sleep medicine, engineering successful home sleep diagnostic and treatment processes for nearly two decades to help patients sleep better at night.
Now, fully virtual, Ognomy relies on a staff of experienced and board-certified sleep medicine professionals to meet the needs of our growing community of patients.
We want to help patients suffering from sleep apnea – quickly, easily and effectively. By offering high-quality specialty sleep apnea care, our goal is to remotely improve patient health and well-being through proper evaluation, testing, and long-term compliance.
The benefits for our medical practitioners include:
- Direct integration with the Ognomy platform. If you have previously thought of starting a medical practice but haven’t had the resources in place to do it, Ognomy provides the infrastructure with NO PERSONAL INVESTMENT NEEDED.
- Using modern, innovative digital technology to improve support, logistics and efficiency for your practice whilst lowering costs
- Leverage Ognomy’s national coverage which makes it easy to attract new patients not just in your neighborhood, but throughout your state of licensure
- Enhance patient experiences & increase loyalty through the provision of superior remote care
- Virtual consultations and home-based treatment options mean you create your own flexible schedule and the patient journey becomes a much faster process
- Easily integrate and expand your existing practice by connecting to the Ognomy platform with no upfront investment needed
- Partner with a value driven, patient centric brand that is quickly becoming the nation’s thought leader and pioneer of comprehensive sleep apnea care
- Move beyond physical boundaries and brick and mortar settings to ensure virtual, remote access and availability to patients ANYWHERE at ANYTIME
- Empower patients to self-monitor and adhere correctly to treatment, ensuring long-term PAP compliance
- Champion a culture of patient-centric, compassionate care for one of the nation’s most serious, and regularly overlooked, sleep disorders
- Ensure our patients have seamless, consistent, and intuitive interactions every time they use our app or meet you in a virtual consultation
- Simplify complexity for patients through your considered approach to care and your desire to help your patients succeed in their treatment
- Leverage your training and medical knowledge in other areas to help patients develop healthy habits
- Be an advocate for, and foster collaborative relationships with, the Ognomy team and other providers
- Actively contribute to constructive reviews and deliver quality feedback as we grow the company together
We are looking for someone who:
- Has an unbiased passion for treating and caring for all patients, of any background
- Is experienced – our provider network is comprised of physicians who are medically trained in sleep medicine, each with outstanding medical ability and knowledge
- Is board-eligible if not board-certified – all of our providers go through a background check and confirmation of medical licensure, training, education, work history and malpractice history
- Is trusted – our providers are trusted professionals who uphold the highest standards of HIPAA compliant care and confidentiality for our patients
- Has been licensed for at least 4 years
- Has an active and unrestricted DEA
- Is comfortable using digital software and CRM/ technology platforms
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Integration of your own practice with no upfront investment needed
- Direct access to the Ognomy pan-American patient network
- Work when you want and where you want, with no schedule restrictions – days, nights, weekends, your choice!
- An understanding that successful remote working requires flexibility and an appreciation for asynchronous work
We are a remote-first company and are welcoming candidates across the USA who are licensed to practice sleep medicine in their dedicated state.
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Say Goodnight to Sleep Apnea
Ognomy provides sleep apnea diagnosis and treatment from the comfort of your own home.Download Ognomy