February 22, 2021
The Making of Ognomy – Dr. Dan discusses how Ognomy went from dream to app MVP
Dr. Dan met with the team at Topcoder to discuss how Ognomy allows patients around the world to access critical medical care for sleep issues such as sleep apnea, without the need for a nearby physical sleep center.
Below you can enjoy an in-depth convo featuring:
- Dr. Dan Rifkin — CEO of Ognomy
- Sam Marrazzo—the Chief Innovation Officer at Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus (BNMC)
- Clinton Bonner—Topcoder’s VP of Marketing
- Kelly MacLeod—Topcoder’s Project Manager for the Ognomy project
Enjoy the video to find out:
- How the team used Design Thinking workshops to rapidly flesh out concepts.
- Details of the app sprint process from rough wireframe to tangible product.
- Why sleep medicine is a great fit for telemedicine and how the Ognomy app serves patients and doctors in one comprehensive platform.
Say Goodnight to Sleep Apnea
Ognomy provides sleep apnea diagnosis and treatment from the comfort of your own home.Download Ognomy